miercuri, 2 aprilie 2014

I'll be waiting

Honestly, I do not even know how to start or what to say. You always say that words don't matter, feelings don't matter. Well, let me tell you you're wrong. Even better, I'll show you.
You were not like this. You were my person. The one I could always rely on, the one, who I thought always loved me, asking for nothing in return. I thought you were going to be there every single time that I needed you. Last night, I understood you weren't. Last night, you have hurt me so bad, like no one did it before. I never expected this from you. I always looked up for you and I was always there for you.
As I can recall, you were warm, caring and loving. You always stood up for those who deserved it and you always had their backs. You had my back. And you have let me fall. Fall into a deep and black hole. I guess, even now, I am still hoping that you are out there, that you will do whatever necessary for me to be ok, that you love me in the same way that I love you and with the same passion. Please do no let me be wrong. Please come back and show me that you have not changed. I do not care if you will change for others. I just want you to change for me. I want to have you back, with all your ups and downs. 
The thing that I have admired most about you was your courage. Your courage to get back on your feet once you've fell. You're the one who teached me this. I've learned to be brave from you.
So please don't leave me now. Come back and let everybody see who you are and what you are made of.
I won't give up on you! Never! So please come back!
I'll be waiting...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xntxoEFsqfU

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu